Strange Kentucky Travels

Strange Kentucky Travels
My book is on Amazon! You should buy it!!!!!

Friday, August 21, 2026

Random Thoughts on Friday- What If

 I was at an event the other night with my wife, and another couple.  We started talking, and I mentioned to them the story of when I flipped a four-wheeler upside down when I was a teenager.  I walked away unscathed, but it was a miracle.

We all joked about it..... what if things hadn't worked out so well.

With a bit of dark humor, the REAL possibility of my getting hurt permanently (or worse) was talked about.

We joked about the 3 of them hanging out that night, without me.....  just a fourth, empty seat.

It was a bit sad, and I did spend a moment thinking about...  "what if".

I wouldn't have gone to college and met my future wife.  She (and I) would have never met our friends.

Then,you have to take that next step when considering such things.

I'm sure there are holes in my life where friends I could have made died or had life altering moments before I had the opportunity to meet them.


No comments: