Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Main and Maple Coffee, Nicholasville- Trivia Night



I went out to one of my favorite coffee shops Tuesday night just to hang out. Local cool DJ Mike Archer (he loves his Cats) was there doing trivia. At first my friend and I figured we would just go to a nice coffee shop to chat for a couple of hours.

Mike went around asking who was up for some trivia. My friend and I passed, but then thought, "what the heck?" so we signed up. Other trivia fans were there, and they assured us a good time would be had.

We had a lot of fun over the next hour. Mike is a funny guy, and asked some interesting questions. I know my music, but some of his music questions stumped me. I was impressed!

We had a nice night in the underrated Nicholasville area, and we even won a gift card for playing!

I love this coffee shop too, they have good coffee, and a great selection of tasty sandwiches! I really love the cozy feel here too!

http://mikearcher.com/

http://www.mainandmaplecoffeehouse.com/

No comments: