Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Monday, May 24, 2010

BOOK: Images of America- Berea


Yes, this is another Berea post. I am proud of my personal connection, and I always get excited when a cool book like this one Berea comes out.

I might as well start subscribing to the books put out by Arcadia Publishing (does such a service exist?). I really like their products.

As with the other Arcadia books, this one is a very quick read, but it is loaded with great pictures. This book covers pretty much the entire history of the school- I even saw pictures from my time there in the 90s!

If you are not familiar with Berea College, you should be. This would be a great starting point. See any of my various other entries for more information on this great school.

No comments: