Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Random thoughts on Friday- Nashville

We recently took a little trip through the Carolinas and Georgia. I will get some posts up on those great areas later, but we had a great time. This was more of a baseball trip, so most of my posts will be on my baseball blog.

The Highlights were the Biltmore Estate and Savannah. We had a great time at each place.

It was very rainy on our trip. We drove from Augusta to Savannah with rain coming down fast and hard.

I am sure many people were thinking about Nashville and the rest of Tennessee this last week. My jaw dropped at some of the footage I saw on TV.

I know the Opry Mills Mall really got hit (I was thinking about it specifically because I kept seeing video of it underwater). Their site notes that they are still trying to get the place cleaned up and ready.

I love the entire city of Nashville. It is a good place, and I hope people will take a day or weekend trip down there as soon as they can to spend some money and support those guys.

http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=1259

No comments: