Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kentucky Christian University




I recently had a "what if" moment. We were driving through the eastern Kentucky area, and we took a quick swing through Grayson Kentucky, home of Kentucky Christian University. I applied to this school, and really liked it. At the time it was called Kentucky Christian College.

However, I liked Berea College better. I liked Berea better on every level. AND, when you think about the whole financial thing (and sadly, MANY kids aren't thinking about that these days) Berea was the obvious choice for me. Financially, I would have been in a lot of trouble if I had went anywhere but Berea.

This was a nice little school though for anyone looking for a Christian College. It is pretty secluded, with few distractions. I still have a lot of respect for the place.

I spent a few minutes driving around the campus on my way to Huntington. I took some pictures and thought I would put them up.

No comments: