Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Book Loft- Columbus, OH.


Since I am still on a bit of a Columbus kick, I thought I should mention the Book Loft. This is one of my all time favorite bookshops. Their selection goes on forever.

Its almost like the guys at the Book Loft saw a cool old building and thought about how cool it would be to make the entire spacious place a bookstore. They claim that the place is 32 rooms of books. I have never counted when I have been there, but that sounds right.

It is a bit of a maze walking through the place. You could almost get lost. It is also 3 floors tall and every room is crammed with books.

I have been to some older book stores in big buildings that are very unorganized. Not here. It has a lot of stock taking up a lot of space, but it is clean and organized.

The walkway on the side leading to the door is very nice and pleasant. I have posted a photo.

This is just a nice area too. Several relaxing coffee shops and restaurants are near by.

No comments: