Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hard Rock Cafe- Nashville TN






I think reviewing a chain place is a bit uncool, in general.

The Hard Rocks are unique and all, but they are still, well, part of a chain.

I had such a great time at the Nashville Hard Rock Cafe that I wanted to mention it.

Let me be honest too. I have had some hit or miss experiences at HRC. Looking at Rock memorabilia is a blast anytime. Even if the food is mediocre, its worth it just to check out the decorations.

And... I have had some average at best food at HRC in my travels.

Not in Nashville. I love my barbecue, and being from Owensboro (not to mention visiting Kansas City) I have had some of the best.

The manager actually asked us how we liked the food and he explained how they take pride in their preparation of their barbecue. I can see why he takes that pride.

I am serious when I say that this particular HRC knows what they are doing with barbecue. It was perfect.

Our party also had a chicken sandwich that was among the best.

If you love rock memorabilia, you are going to Hard Rock Cafes anyway. If you aren't big on rock, and you generally avoid the HRC, reconsider in Nashville. The staff here cares about making good food.

No comments: