Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Third Street Stuff and Coffee- Lexington


I love coffee and I love coffee shops. Third Street is one of the most attractive coffee shops around. It is colorful and nicely decorated. I would love to decorate my house in a similar way, but my wife won't let me. That's Ok though, I can go to Third Street Stuff and enjoy their decorating skills.

They have a cool hand made jewelry and other nic nac type store in the back. You will have to check that out on your own. It is hard to really describe the items they have. It is a great place to find a very unique gift for someone.

The shop has info on upcoming events too. Concert posters, gallery postcard, local free mags are easy to find here. Some other coffee shops have stopped allowing community info like this inside.

Oh, and the drinks are good!

No comments: