Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Uncle Lee's in Greenville













Have you ever been to Uncle Lee's in Greenville? If you have, then you know that it is a little hard to describe. It is unique.

I don't know how long it has been there, but I remember going there in the early and mid 90s. Then, it reminded me of a K-Mart with an emphasis on the needs of hunters.

So, they have a lot of the general things you might find at any store. They even have furniture in the back.

As you can see from the pictures, they have a lot of things a hunter would need. They have a lot of taxidermidied (is that a word?) critters too. In fact, I can't think of a bigger collection of stuffed animals. My dad loves this place.

Anyway, it is worth a bit of a drive off the beaten path to check out.

When I think of the western part of the state, I think about places like Uncle Lee's.

http://www.unclelees.com/

No comments: