Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Labelscar- a blog about malls

Hey, check out the blog "labelscar" at labelscar.com.

The guys that have put this blog together have done an amazing job!

When I travel, I really love visiting malls. There is something cool about a mall. You can get a feel for an area by stopping by their mall.

And we all have our own personal mall memories, and personal connections to malls. I have mentioned on this blog several times that I love the old Lincoln Mall in Owensboro.

Even when I travel, I feel connections to malls in different places. I was at the Opry Mills mall a few weeks before it flooded. I am hoping those guys are able to get things going again soon.

I could go on and on. There are some areas that we travel to a lot, and I enjoy stopping by the local malls in these places to see whats new, and what is still there.

Labelscar does a great job of giving a malls history, and they have lots of great pictures of the malls covered!

No comments: