Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Guest blogger

You know, I mention to people frequently that I have a couple of blogs about traveling. Several times people say that sounds interesting and that they would like to try that. I have told many people that they can use my blog to post pictures, or to talk about a fun travel memory. In fact, I was really hoping my blogs would be more communal, and that others would use them for that purpose.

Well, I have had a taker recently! My pal Mark offered to write a short entry, AND supply scans of some photos from a trip to the Custer Monument in Utah! Mark told me a great story about his trip there, and I asked if he would write up a little bit about his adventure. He agreed!

So, in the next day or so I will be putting up his story, WITH photos! This will be a great entry for anyone interested in some of the stranger points of visiting a site. I don't want to give his story away, but a skeleton is involved!

No comments: