Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Randon Thoughts on Friday

Man, things are busy here!

I do have some entries to get up soon. Lots of photos on the camera, and not enough time to load them on to my slow computer.... But it will be done!

I think I am going to rejoin my two travel blogs again. All of my faithful readers (thanks mom!) know that a few months ago, I split this blog in two. One would cover my home state and my favorite state- Kentucky! The other would cover the rest of the country. Well, I think I will just go back to the original format of a Kentuckian travelling around the state.... and everywhere else.

The minor league baseball season will be winding down in the next month. That means I will be celebrating Halloween! The season will have a huge influence on my entries coming up in the next few months. My personal Halloween season goes from early August through the end of November.

You know I love the obscure. I love rare old postcards, pictures of odd tourist stops, and reading forgotten books. Well, there is something pretty mainstream that I am excited about. I am VERY excited about a NEW Planet of the Apes movie coming out. The previews give me goose bumps!

No comments: