Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Random Thoughts On Friday

I hope you all have some plans for the Halloween weekend!

I do. Halloween is my favorite, and I am always up to something a bit mischievous. I might take a ghost walk or two.

I talked to an acquaintance the other day that I have known for a while. We were talking about all of the great state parks in Kentucky. Natural Bridge came up, and as we talked, we realized that we each asked our future significant others to marry us on Natural Bridge, AND at about the same time! Any body else out there proposing marriage at a state park, or anywhere else interesting in Kentucky? I would love to hear the story!


I know this has nothing to do with Kentucky, but I am a huge fan of Penn and Teller. They have a great new show called Penn & Teller Tell A Lie on the Discovery Channel. The show is similar to MythBusters, but it has the flat out weirdness of Penn and Teller.

No comments: