Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Love This Bar and Grill, Detroit, MI































We stopped by Toby Keith's "I Love This Bar and Grill"while in Michigan. It is at the Great Lakes Crossing Mall.


As you can probably tell from this blog, I am personally not a huge country music fan. I'm more of a classic rock and folk guy.


Still, I have a ton of respect for Toby Keith. A pal saw him at a very small intimate show in Afghanistan..... Oh, and he doesn't apologize for his patriotism.


I like the fact that he goes with his gut and will give an honest interview. He doesn't give middle of the road bland answers.



So, when a guy like that opens a restaurant and I am in the area, I do feel good about patronizing the place.


The food was good, and I felt like I was in Nashville, though I was a bit further north.


On the menu, there is a note about active service guys getting a free meal, not just a discount.


Take note of that every other restaurant around!








No comments: