Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Fashion Mall at Keystone- Indianapolis






















I love this mall near Indianapolis. I know, I really like malls in general, but this one is just classy. My favorite place here is the art cinema, where they show some of the major releases, and some of the not so major ones. http://www.landmarktheatres.com/market/indianapolis/keystoneartcinemab.htm




In my opinion, the shops here are very nice, and there are some fun independent places. There are two levels that are spread out kind of funky (to go from one end of the first level to the other end, you have to go through the food court on the second level).




I am always here around Christmas, and I have taken a photo of Santa several years in a row now! I love that guy!




There is a cool window area here too, where you can look out at a road that goes right under the food court area.


http://www.simon.com/mall/?id=166



No comments: