Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Random Thoughts On Friday

Wow, it has been a BIG week in my neck of the woods. Basketball has been the news here. Several teams in the state did great, and 2 made it to the Final Four! Everyone has been excited about the basketball season- except State Street. State Street was abused.

I have to tip my hat to Kentucky's cops. I have ALWAYS had good experiences with police in our great state. I can't say the same for my time in Ohio.

Seriously, Kentucky cops will leave you alone if you aren't bothering anyone. After UK won the Championship, they did have a heavy presence downtown. AND they were cool.

My pal Brian has a great photo of him with one of the guys in riot gear. Both look like they are having a great time. Both are sporting their three point goggles.

I am so proud of our basketball team. This is a great time to be a basketball fan.

I have to say that I am proud of our other guys in blue too. They did take care of the guys causing trouble, but they let the other kids casually celebrating have their fun.

No comments: