Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Jane Siberry







Happy Canada Day!

I thought today would be a good day to mention some of my favorite Canadian Musicians!

I love the Cowboy Junkies, the Northern Pikes, Crash Test Dummies, Mae Moore and the lady in the photos- Jane Siberry!

I think Canada has always put out some great music, especially the type of folk music I love.


Jane Siberry made an album years ago called "Bound By the Beauty" which is one of my all time favorite's.

I know describing music as "supernatural" has been done to death, but I do feel that way about that album.  Something more than music is going on when I spin that one.

I took these photos at a Pride Festival in Cleveland 7 or 8 years ago.

No comments: