Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Heine Bros. Coffee Louisville










It just hit me....  I don't think that I have ever mentioned Heine Bros. Coffee on this blog!

I really like what these guys are doing in Louisville!  It is a great local chain that feels very local.  ANY trip to Louisville for me MUST involve a stop at a Heine Bros.

Unlike the chain coffee shops, Heine Bros has a nice and large local info area.  The free Louisville magazines are readily available, as are flyers about local plays, concerts and other events.  I really appreciate that.

I like the vibe at all of the Heine Bros shops I have been to, AND they have great coffee.  A co-worker here in Lexington comes in from Louisville sometimes.  I have bribed a Heine Bros coffee delivery from them in the past.

The shops have a very relaxed atmosphere.  I liked the old one on Shelbyville Rd a lot, and I have been hanging out at the one on Frankfort Ave. lately.  I love sipping coffee and watching a train go by!

http://heinebroscoffee.com/




No comments: