Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Random Thoughts On Friday

OK, I think I have resolved my issues with putting photos up on the blog!  It looks like I will need to use smaller photos in general in the future.  I should be back to getting a post up every day or every other day again.  Also, I think I fixed the older entries where I accidentally deleted some photos.  I may have missed a couple though.  If you are looking through my posts from 2010-2011 and you notice a black spot where a picture was, drop me an email please!

For the month of December, I will be having a few themes going.  Christmas will be the main one.  For an out of state theme, I will be mentioning some great places I have been to in Indiana recently.

I wanted to take a second to mention something I am sure that I will bring up more over the next few months.....  PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL IN KENTUCKY!!!

The Continental Indoor Football League will have THREE Kentucky teams playing in it this year!  Check out their site-

http://www.ciflfootball.com/

Pikeville, Louisville, and Owensboro all have a team!  If you have read my blog over the last several years (that would be you mom!) you know how much I love this sort of thing.  There is something special about a professional sports team in an area, no matter what the level.  Its a big gamble on the owner's part to get a team in place.  If you live in any of the areas lucky enough to have a team, please get out and see them!  They all appreciate you coming out!

I am particularly excited about the Owensboro Rage.  The team has moved from Evansville and there is a lot of emotion attached to the move.  I am excited for Owensboro and I am certain that the team and the town are a good match!

No comments: