Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

GET YOUR PASSPORT AT THE NAZARETH POST OFFICE!


I have mentioned the great community of Nazareth Kentucky before.  This is a very peaceful area very close to Bardstown.

I am sure I will mention the place more later, but I wanted to take a moment to say that you should get your passport at their post office!

I recently decided to get mine done, and I know that I have watched others dealing with the hassle of doing this at some of the larger POs in the state.  Dealing with crowds, scheduling, and staff at some other sites can be rough.

Well, at Nazareth they do walk-ins, AND you can go there on a Saturday morning!

Thats what we did and the process was super easy!  I have stopped by the post office a few times and the people working there are the best!  VERY fun and friendly folks.  THEY ACTUALLY THANKED US FOR STOPPING BY!!!!

This might be the most hassle free post office anywhere.

If you do go there for a passport, make sure you call first and that you have all of the documents and info that you need.



No comments: