Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WHY Louisville


I just discovered WHY Louisville!  This place is great.  It kind of reminded me of "Big Fun" in Cleveland (one of my old hang outs) mixed with the Hatch Show Print in Nashville.

We stopped by the store near downtown and we were blown away!  First off, the store is just a fun place to look around.  They have action figures lined up on a mantle above some of the items for sale.  Other museum pieces can be found along the walls.  Personally, I was impressed (and jealous) by the fact that they had a Billy Baloney doll from Pee Wee's Playhouse.

These guys sell all sorts of cool exclusive local items, almost all relating to Kentucky and Louisville specifically.  They do some screen printing and have produced some great t-shirts, postcards and posters.  I couldn't leave without picking up some of their very unique postcards and a shirt showing a Louisville skyline with the Loch Ness Monster subtly hanging out in the Ohio River.

They also have some cool pin back buttons.  I added a Lincoln to my collection.

There are a couple more locations that I have to visit soon!  Obviously, this is a "Must See" on your lext trip through town!

http://whylouisville.com/



No comments: