Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Uncle Lee's in Greenville Kentucky is closing

My dad told me that Uncle Lee's is closing!  I really hate to hear this.

If you never had a chance to visit the unique store in Greenville, there is still time, but not much.  We used to go to Greenville on a Tuesday, visit the huge flea market, and the stop by Unlce Lee's.

Uncle Lee's was kind of a huge department store, which focused on the needs of people who like to hunt and fish.  Guns, gear, clothes, etc. were readily available, along with other household items.

It was fun going to Uncle Lee's just to check out their taxidermy in the back.  I have pictures somewhere.  I hope to make it down to visit one last time before they close!

http://www.unclelees.com/

No comments: