Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, January 23, 2015

La Grange Coffee Roasters



There are so many great coffee shops in Kentucky.  I do have my favorites though (Purdys in Richmond, and The Crème in Owensboro).  Well, I think I have another one to put on my list of favorites- LaGrange Coffee Roasters.

I really love a comfy coffee shop, with friendly staff, good art on the walls, and good coffee.  Well, this place has all of that.  AND the coffee is great.

I can't go on enough about how cool the entire La Grange area is.  I previously mentioned that train that goes right through town, and some of the other sites.  I am really looking forward to another day in the near future when I can get back to this area for another leisurely day of relaxing here.

I will have to come early sometime so that I may sit and enjoy a book, and a cup of coffee at LaGrange Roasters.

When I stopped by recently, the smiling staff here seemed enthusiastic and happy to talk to me about their offerings.  Also, I noticed as I hung around that these guys were constantly moving, cleaning, and preparing.  These guys care about the shop, and the products they offer.

La Grange Coffee Roasters has that very old feel that is so nice in a coffee shop.  With a few small exceptions, you could almost deceive yourself into thinking that you were setting in a business in the 40's, 50's or 60's.  Its no dusty relic though.  The place is clean and well maintained.

AND, the coffee is great!  I know, I say that a lot on this blog, but I would rank the coffee here very high.  If you drink a lot of coffee, you know that it is important for a good cup to be made fresh, using well maintained equipment, and the beans need to be quality.  LaGrange Coffee Roasters have nailed it.  This is one of the top five cups of coffee I have had in my life, and it would content for the best.











No comments: