Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Colts Grille in Indianapolis Indiana

We swung through Indianapolis the other day.  We always try to make it to the area right before Christmas.

We were able to enjoy a lunch at the Colts Grille!  For a place in downtown associated with a pro sports team, we thought their prices were more than reasonable.  We loved all of the football autographs and other items displayed.  AND, I had about one of the best buffalo chicken sandwiches ever!

The Colts Grille is very slick and inviting.  We had a great waitress and just really enjoyed being there.

I hope they do a little more with their merchandising.  Sure you can get Colts stuff at the team shop in the mall next door, but I would love to see more "Colts Grille" branded items.  I did buy a cool shirt from them for $15 (!!!) but I would love to see some pins, toys etc.  I think they are missing an opportunity there.

Still, this is a nice place with quality grub.  Check it out next time you are in Indy!






No comments: