Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, December 18, 2015

Franklin Tennessee

I have been VERY lucky recently to have visited SEVERAL AMAZING small, historic Tennessee towns!

Franklin has been a town to get to for a long time....  On a personal note, we have almost made it there about 3 times, but had to cancel our previously scheduled trips due to a pets health, and a family members health.  Luckily, everyone stayed healthy this year and we finally made it to Franklin!

Franklin has some serious Civil War related history.  There are also several celebrities that have made this town their home- and I can see why.  There is an authentic upscale small town vibe here that is very pleasant.

Here are a few photos I took downtown.  We really loved the cool tiny shop Early's Honey Stand.  I have been on a tea and honey kick lately, and I got some great stuff from them!








No comments: