Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Smoky Mountain Knife Works in Sevierville, Tennessee

So, I was reading the cool blog, "say it ain't so" not too long ago.  Rae on that blog did a great mention of Smoky Mountain Knife Works and it made me realize that the place has MUCH MORE than just knives! 

Man, I wish I had known sooner just how cool this place is!  WOW!  If you have not visited this store before, just get there.  Even if you are not a hunter/outdoorsman type, you will find something cool.

And they do have about everything an outdoorsy person might want (anything hunting, fishing, camping related) but they also have.... just other general stuff.  My wife found some cookie cutters she needed.

AND I found the Relic Room!  The Relic Room inside of Knife Works has coins, jewelry, fossils, meteorite fragments, documents, etc. etc.  I was most impressed with their cases of WWII and Civil War relics.  They had a great selection, and reasonable prices.  I found some great small items I like to collect, and I found a few things for some friends.


Its funny, this place that I have passed numerous times because I just thought they were a knife store is now one of my favorite shops!  Check 'em out!






No comments: