Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Monday, November 14, 2016

Shaw Cafe and Wine Bar- Niagara-on-the-Lake Ontario

We stopped by the Shaw Café & Wine Bar for a very nice and relaxing lunch while we were in Niagara-on-the-Lake.

We ate very late on this day, and I was so hungry that I neglected to get some good photos, but we absolutely loved this place!  I have included a scan of a postcard I picked up- showing the front of this beautiful establishment.  We had great food, great service, and we loved how this open yet cozy spot looked!

Its funny though, I was looking the place up later to read more about it, and it isn't exactly the top rated place for a meal in the area.  This made me think that there must be some AMAZING restaurants getting better reviews than this place.  I also thought that maybe someone with a grudge is posting some bad reviews.....  I'm not sure, but the Shaw Cafe gets high marks from us!


No comments: