Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks in Montpelier Vermont

Of all of the sugarshack places we stopped at in Vermont (there are MANY) there were a couple that we really liked.  Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks in Montpelier was one that we really enjoyed visiting.

The main shop was clean and cozy and had a nice selection of all sorts of local things...  And you could walk the grounds and check out some of the maple syrup making process!

Plus, they had cool folk art all over the place.

While we were there, there was a huge scale model of the Vermont State House too!

We made some purchases and realized that they had creemees here!  BUT, they also advertised maple coffee!  I knew that getting both would not be right.  I asked about the maple coffee, and the very helpful young lady working there told me that they just let ya use as much pure maple syrup in your coffee that you want.  I am certain that this young girl had no idea how sweet I like my coffee or she would not have offered all of the syrup I could use.... but it didn't matter.  I was again craving a creemee.







No comments: