Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

San Fernando Cathedral- San Antonio Texas

For more on San Fernando Cathedral, see my photos and brief mention on this blog from last year.  This place is so spectacular though, we knew we had to spend some more time here again this year.

Here are a few photos from the church (and a few from the museum/gift shop right by the church).

I am not an expert on etiquette at a Catholic church, but this place seemed welcoming and pleasant.  No one seemed to mind our exploring the place and taking photos.  A man did ask us if we knew where candles were sold, and my wife told him about the gift shop.  I do like the whole candle thing, and I think its very sweet.

I do like the statues around the place too, and all of the tradition that goes along with the faith, and with an older church like this.

AND I LOVE this church's very direction connections to the famous Battle that happened in 1836.










No comments: