Rockefeller Center

Rockefeller Center
Near the front of Rockefeller Center in New York City. This year's Christmas Tree is being set up at the right!

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Mi Tierra Cafe and Bakery- San Antonio Texas

A LOT of people said we had to make it to Mi Tierra at some point while in San Antonio. 

Well, we went on a very busy Saturday and there was a long line.  We decided to give it a try maybe Sunday morning.  Well, there was still a line Sunday morning but it moved fast.  This is a very popular place.

Mi Tierra has a very authentic Mexican feel to it.  We took a number and went through the bakery line to get some treats.  We all picked up various items and ate them outside in the fresh air of Market Square.

I honestly can't say exactly what we had, but I had something with pumpkin in it that I loved.  I tried one of my friends cinnamon items that I also enjoyed.  I had a Mexican hot chocolate too.  I am not sure of exactly what made it "Mexican" but it was very good.


There is a restaurant here too, but we did not try that.  Next time.




No comments: