Rockefeller Center

Rockefeller Center
Near the front of Rockefeller Center in New York City. This year's Christmas Tree is being set up at the right!

Sunday, June 4, 2017

The Spot Coffee in Owensboro Kentucky

I am very excited about the fact that Owensboro has ANOTHER great independent coffee shop!  If you live in Owensboro, you have no excuse for going to a chain place for coffee!

"The Spot" is located in one of my all time favorite areas of Owensboro, right by the old Lincoln Mall (now Owensboro Christian Church).  As a side note, I STILL miss hanging out at the old Lincoln Mall.


After visiting family for the day, I stopped by here on the way out of town.  As I have mentioned before, I love the Crème downtown, but it is out of the way for me in general if I am just doing a quick visit.  I pass right by The Spot on my way to or from seeing family... so this is a great place for me to get coffee when I visit.

I enjoyed my coffee and the vibe inside.  There was some live music being played by a very pleasant guitar player.  There are also arts and crafts for sale inside.

I hope all of my pals in Owensboro will stop by the Spot to get a drink and check out the unique items they are selling.  I am sure that the few bucks you will spend here will be very appreciated.


No comments: