Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, July 7, 2017

JustAjar Design Press- Marietta Ohio

So, we were strolling down Front Street in Marietta Ohio (I know, this is about the 10th time I have mentioned that street on this blog lately) and I saw a great looking display in a window of some very cool posters!

I love these types of great looking, artsy posters advertising local events and concerts.  They are really spectacular.

JustAjar Design Press had several colorful ones on display.  Unfortunately, I was in town on a Saturday, and their business is only open on Fridays and by appointment!  Oh well, that will give me another excuse to return to the area soon.

I took a few photos of the great pieces displayed, check them out.  I like the colors and design on the Trails and Ales one.  The riverboat one is nice too.  You have to love the Mavis Staples concert poster because....  well....  Mavis Staples.






No comments: