Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, November 19, 2017

La Mezzaluna Cafe in Charles Town West Virginia

La Mezzaluna Café Italian Restaurant came very highly recommended by the Jackson Rose Inn.

I have never indulged in Italian food the way I did here.  The food was ridiculously good...  and there was simply a lot of it.

I had one of those experiences where I had had enough.  My stomach was tapping out, but there was still more on my plate... and it was so good... so I kept going.

We had a funny waitress who joked about it all being 0 calories, and how she was evil for tempting us with it all.  We loved her.

We had a great, fresh salad before our meal, along with some great bread.  The entrées were amazing, and then our evil waitress forced us to have a really nice ice cream/chocolate dessert, which she split for us.


Charles Town West Virginia is very lucky to have this nice little Italian place.





No comments: