Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Trump Tower in New York City

 
I am sure you remember our trip to Trump Tower last time around.  We ended up having a very nice time, and having a nice, affordable meal.  Its a good stop while in New York.
 
I think a lot of people go by, and don't realize that you can walk right in.  There are businesses inside, and its a pretty open building.
 
There is security at the front, but they seem to only check packages.  If you aren't carrying anything, they wave you on in.  There is plenty of security inside, but they are pretty hands off as far as I could see.
 
Last time, we ate at the Trump Grille, but this time, we went a bit more casual and ate at the Trump Café.  I ended up having beef stroganoff, carrots, and Brussels sprouts.  My meal, with a drink was around $16.  Again, for this area, a nice meal like that is a bargain.
 
I absolutely insist on avoiding political talk here, but I do cover history, and Presidents here a lot.  I think this is a rare opportunity to walk into a building where an active President spends a lot of time.  Who knows what the next decade or two will bring, but this is a major site related to a president.... and I think visiting it right now has some bragging rights attached to it.
 
 









No comments: