Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hyatt Regency Lexington KY Wedding Tasting

So, I have a couple of friends getting married next year.  I have been asked to be in the wedding, which is always an honor (personally, this will be my 11th time being in a wedding...  I think).

Well, my friends asked me to go to a "tasting" event set up just for them at the Hyatt Regency this past weekend!

I have been to this sort of thing before, and it is always nice and pleasant, but simple.  This event was NOT SIMPLE!


A nice table was set for us in the room where my friends will be getting married.  It was set with a couple of centerpiece options.  Several different salads were on the table too.

Over the next hour and a half or so, we sampled a crazy variety of food options.  I can't even remember the specifics, but there was no way that any of us could come close to finishing.  But that wasn't the point, really.  This was a tasting, so cleaning our plates wasn't the goal....  it also wasn't humanly possible.

Everything was so good though.  The staff at the Hyatt was all over everything.  The chef came out to explain some of the options, and to talk about ingredients and prep.  A friend with specific allergies is coming to the wedding, and he even talked about how they will be taking precautions to accommodate the friend.

AND the food was simply unbelievable!  Sure, this was a "tasting" before a wedding event, but this was an incredible meal!  I am including some photos just in case you are in Lexington, and making plans for a wedding anytime soon!  Call these guys!









No comments: