Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Campbellsville, KY


In an effort to do more back roads driving, I have found myself spending more time in the Campbellsville area!

We have routed ourselves through the town several times lately, mostly as we travel to the Mammoth Cave and Cave City areas.  From my area, it only adds an extra 10 minutes or so to the trip, but the drive is so much more scenic!

Campbellsville is a pretty town too, definitely worth a stop.  I walked around downtown some, and I drove through the campus.


I did try to patronize the college post office, but I got the impression that they weren't really sure about much of anything (I know...  its a college post office, but I have always had good experience with the Berea CPO).  I ended up driving to the community post office, and had a nice chat with the fun guys working there.

I really like the downtown area though.  VERY cozy and some fun businesses.










No comments: