Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Hillbilly Hot Dogs Again in West Virginia


I know I have talked about Hillbilly Hot Dogs a lot here, but man, is this place cool.

I took my friend there after visiting Point Pleasant.  He ordered the Homewrecker and
got about two thirds of the way through before he gave up.  He couldn't do it.

I had a couple of Hillbilly dogs, and some fries.  We had some fries with cheese, ranch and some other stuff on them that were incredible.  Best fries ever.

My pal commented that Hillbilly Hot Dogs is obviously gimmicky... but, unlike most restaurants with such a gimmick, the food is great.

I agree.  It is fun stopping by here just for the strangeness...  but the food is great too.



No comments: