Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Kentucky for Kentucky and Cocaine Bear in Lexington Kentucky

We stopped by the Kentucky for Kentucky shop in Lexington recently to see Cocaine Bear.  he is there, and you can get a good look at him if you stop by!  if you aren't familiar with him, google him.

They have some great, unique items here too, like shirts and stickers.

They are also selling bottled Kentucky souvenirs that I will just call questionable and leave it at that.  I love weird stuff, but there are certain things I would not allow in my home...  and they are selling some things along those lines.

Still, I like what they are doing and you should stop by!  They do have a smaller location at the Summit.





No comments: