Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Gray Barker- "The Silver Bridge"

I have talked a lot about how interesting I think Point Pleasant West Virginia is

Well, Point Pleasant is just a cool, neat, and weird town.  Its a great town for fans of the paranormal, its a cool place for people that love folklore, and its just a warm small town.

I've read John Keel's "Mothman Prophasies" a couple of times, and the story is freaky.  If you are a believer or not, its just a good, strange book.

So, I found a copy of Gray Barker's "The Silver Bridge" which is somewhat of a sibling book to Keel's.  In many ways, I kinda felt like I was reading the whole basic Mothman story again.

Still, this is a must read for students of the Mothman.  I would love to hear from others who have dug deeper into the tale....  Anybody else have any thoughts on this one?

Mothman, Keel and Barker are all some crazy rabbit holes to jump into.

No comments: