Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, March 27, 2020

Random Thoughts on Friday

WOW!  Its been a crazy last few weeks on my end.  I am still sorting out pictures and all from our South Dakota trip, which seems like forever ago now!  AND, we just took a quick trip to Springfield Illinois, that got cut short by the coronavirus.  Its getting a bit weird around here!

I still have lots of pictures and things to post and talk about though.  I am usually a couple months behind on everything here, but this has definitely cut into future roadtrip time!

I might start putting up some entries on other stuff, so there might be a mention of Morehead Kentucky right in the middle of other entries about South Dakota.

In general, things are good in my neck of the woods.  I will be working from home for a while.  Our Chihuahua will love that.

No comments: