Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, January 15, 2021

Niko's Bakery and Cafe in Owensboro Kentucky

HEY!  I wanted to take a moment to mention Niko's Bakery and Café in Owensboro!  I was able to swing by recently and I had a great latte.  Looks like they have an interesting lunch and pastry menu too though!

They are over in Wesleyan Park Plaza kinda behind the Long John Slivers (the building was once a Fantastic Sam's).  I like that location....  I know when K-Mart pulled out it took some of the life out of this area.......  There is still a hopppin McDonalds and a Kroger.....  So hopefully this part of town will stay lively.

They have a very cozy dining area, and they had some cool local art up.  I'm looking forward to coming back on a day when I can bring a book in and read, and absorb some of the vibe.

My latte was great though.  They nailed it and the staff was friendly.  I am excited to see such a nice newer place in Owensboro!







 

No comments: