Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Concert Memories: 38 Special, Owensboro, KY. 06/13/1993

 

38 Special at the LEGENDARY Executive Inn (destroyed in 2008) was a great show.  I am really glad that I was able to see several great rock bands at the old "Big E".

My pal Brent had an extra ticket to this one and took me.  I was pretty excited, and I am still appreciative that he offered the ticket.  $15 wasn't exactly pocket change back then, but, it still wasn't bad to see such a great show.

I remember that 38 Special sounded great, and they did all of their hits.  There was a good, appreciative crowd.  

I need to google around and see if there are some pictures around from the showroom.  They had long rows of tables, and I think they had a 2 drink minimum.  I always thought that these shows were a little more formal than what I was used to, but it worked.





No comments: