Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Thursday, October 19, 2023

North Perk Coffee Petoskey MI

Petoskey Michigan is such a cool town, overflowing with cool shops and places to eat and hang out.

We stopped in to North Perk Coffee to try a couple of drinks and this ended up being a great place to relax.  It was cold and rainy outside and the vibe here was warm and cozy.

It had a very classic coffee shop feel, and we noticed a lot of locals coming in and chatting with staff.  If I lived in the area, I would be hanging out here a lot.

They had a poster up for a local production of Steel Magnolias.  Too bad we would be gone from the area by the time this one started.

I have found that, when I travel, especially around a coffee rich state like Michigan, I have to get small coffees, because i will be drinking several each day, and I will want to try multiple coffee shops.

Well, I got a small Americano here, and..  I am almost embarrassed to admit that I nearly ordered a second one before leaving.  My wife insisted that there would be no possibility of sleeping if I did that, so she stopped me.







 

No comments: