Strange Kentucky Travels

Strange Kentucky Travels
My book is on Amazon! You should buy it!!!!!

Friday, October 9, 2026

Random Thoughts On Friday- My Next Book! Strange Kentucky Travels 2

 I just wanted to put up a note that I am almost finished with my second book!  I am pretty darn proud of it, as I am my first one.  

I was hoping to have this one out by Halloween, but it's not going to happen.  It should be done at that point, but it will likely be available probably around mid-November...  I have a few small loose ends to tie up.  My friend Holly is again taking some pictures that I took and touching them up for the cover.  I loved what she did with my first book.  She put something together for me already and it has blown me away.

This book is going in a more "visitor" direction.  Think aliens and UFOs.  I am covering some of Kentucky's most interesting stories in that area- and going out to visit the locations where they happened.  I am making room for Goatman, Mothman and a few other legendary creatures too.  AND, I am going to fit some information in on a legendary massive boat and a famous bear.

Thanks to those friends who picked up a copy of the first one.  I hope you like this one just as much.

No comments: