Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ear x-tacy

I thought I should take a moment to plug one of the few remaining indy music shops around. Any music lover who has been around Louisville knows about this legendary music shop. I know they are well stocked with obscure CDs, vinyl, books, and novelties. Last time I was there I bought some goofy toys and postcards.

The owner of the 25 year old store recently talked openly about his struggles to keep the money flowing. He said that he may have to close up shop soon.

My buddy Jeremy wrote a nice article about ear x-tacy on his blog, Moon in the Gutter. I have linked it.

Jeremy did say that he made a stop there this weekend, and the place was crowded. In fact, he couldn't find a parking space at first. Jeremy was pleased to see that people were coming out to support the store.

It's not over though. I have mentioned that I love my Ipod, but dropping a few bucks at ear x-tacy is fun, and the owner and his employees appreciate it too.


http://mooninthegutter.blogspot.com/2010/02/help-save-ear-x-tacy.html

No comments: