Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Papalino's Pizza- Berea


Paplino's rivals Berea Coffee and Tea as one of my all time favorite Berea hang outs. Like BC&T, it is right on the square in the middle of everything.

While a student at Berea, this was a great meeting place because everyone on campus could walk there within a few minutes at most.

They have good food. I personally like their pizza and subs, but I know of people going there specifically for their spaghetti. It always tastes fresh and unique.

I have had lunch at Papalino's on weekends lately. You see lots of different groups here. Obviously there are college students, families, tourists, etc.

We used to get the pizza bread a lot, because it was cheap and filling. I am not sure what the kids get there these days, but they have a nice big menu with a lot of variety. The brick interior adds a lot of character too!

No comments: