Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pro Football Hall of Fame- Canton Ohio








I realized recently that I have never mentioned the Football Hall of Fame in Canton Ohio!

There is a ton of info out there on this place, and I am actually not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to the sport, so I will keep this short.

If you are in the northern part of Ohio, you really must make the stop here. Even non-football fans will enjoy learning about the history and seeing the relics.

I can say that the staff there, at least when I visited, was extremely friendly. Also, they allow photography. These two facts alone make this Hall of Fame and Museum superior to any other similar museums near Cleveland.

There is a very sincere respect for the game and the fans. I personally enjoyed looking at the exhibits on the defunct leagues. The display of Super Bowl rings is one of a kind too.

Plus, probably because of the friendly staff, this museum seems less formal than some. You don't have that feeling that some security guy is following you around for no reason the way you might feel at other museums. The staff seemed more helpful than uptight.

http://www.profootballhof.com/default.aspx

No comments: