Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Random Thoughts On Friday

Happy Friday the 13th!

In general, the weather here in Kentucky has been great for this time of year! Christmas sort of went by barely noticed. I would have been OK with a little more snow. The season is off.

I left work the other day without a jacket. I wanted to go see a baseball game. It was that kind of weather.

I have made some road trips lately, more on those later. I really love getting in the car and just going. I recently bought a great collection of old postcards from Owensboro. I will try to get scans up, but I might wait until I can take some photos of the places now, and try to do a "Then and Now" kind of thing. It is really hard to find old postcards of Owensboro. Some are about 100 years old.

No comments: