Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Santa's Candy Castle- Santa Claus Indiana

While visiting Santa Claus Indiana, we stopped at Santa's Candy Castle!

The place was build in 1935 and it still looks great.

On our trip, I picked up some great old postcards of the Candy Castle, and I had an amazing hot chocolate!

One room in the Castle is devoted to "Nightmare Before Christmas" items.  I thought that was darn cool.  I also appreciated the HUGE selection of Christmas books they had!

Oh, and if you like Pez they had a massive selection of Pez dispensers too. 

As I waited for my hot chocolate, the person running the counter told me about some things going on over at the Santa Claus Museum!  I was planning to go by there anyway, but I thought it was great that local stop was getting the word out about other attractions in the area!

I loved the selection and the prices.  This is a neat little place that everyone in the family will appreciate.

http://santascandycastle.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=11&cat=Gourmet+Hot+Chocolate





No comments: