Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Shelbyville Kentucky

ANOTHER town that just grows on me all the time is Shelbyville.  This is great Kentucky town that is attractive, and packed with cool places, but I feel like people pass it up for other cities.  They have a great downtown area, that I feel is getting passed up for other shopping sites nearby.  If you appreciate more interesting local type shops, GO to DOWNTOWN Shelbyville!

I have mentioned the MANY classy, clean, and fun antique malls here before.  I took a friend with me recently who had never been in the area.  They actually aren't a fan of antique malls, but they commented about how these malls are nice, and uncluttered- and the dealers were selling nicer items.  These antique malls are not of the flea market type antique mall.  They aren't snooty either.

We really love Harvest Coffee and Café here, which is nice and cozy, and inside of one of the antique malls!  They have ice cream too which is a treat!


I have made several purchases at these malls, and the people running them are friendly and knowledgeable.  I truly have fun when I browse this area.



No comments: